- Boat Ride at Lake Pichola
- City Palace
- Fateh Sagar Lake
- Sightseeing at Udaipur
- Jagdish Temple
Also known as the ‘City of Lakes’, Udaipur, founded by Rana Udai Singh in 1559, is known for its history, culture and scenic locations, and hence is often known as ‘Venice of the East’. It is also known for several Rajputana Palaces and lakes such as Lake Pichola, Fateh Sagar Lake, Udai Sagar Lake and Swaroop Sagar Lake. Read the itinerary given below for your kind perusal.
Note : This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
Day 01: Udaipur (Arrival)
Upon arrival at the Udaipur airport, meet our tour representative who will assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel and retire for the day. Enjoy a boat ride at Lake Pichola in the evening and return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Udaipur (sightseeing)
Post breakfast in the hotel; embark on a half-day sightseeing tour such as City Palace, Jagdish Temple and Fateh Sagar Lake. In the afternoon, return back to the hotel to relax. The evening is free for exploring the sights and sounds of Udaipur. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 03: Udaipur (Departure)
Post breakfast in the morning, check out of the hotel and get transferred to the Udaipur Airport/Railway Station for onwards journey.
End of the services
|No. of Pax (Per Person Cost)||Budget Hotels||Standard Hotels|
|02 Pax||INR. 10310||INR. 11068|
|04 Pax||INR. 7305||INR. 8065|
|06 Pax||INR. 5882||INR. 6642|
* Prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
* Rates may change during the fairs & festivals time.
* Rates are in Indian Rupees.
* 02 nights / 03 days AC accommodation on twin sharing basis.
* Daily breakfast.
* All sightseeing and transfers by AC Car.
* Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
* Boat ride over Lake Pichola (sharing basis).
* Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
* Applicable taxes.
* Meals & drinks other than specified in inclusions.
* Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
* All entrances, guide charges & camera fees.
* Insurance Cover.
* Any air/train/bus fare.