Sam Dunes Jaisalmer
- Excellent value for money and provides complete comfort.
- memorable experience with the bewitched locations in Jodhpur, Jaisalmer desert safari, Sam dunes and others.
- Closely encountered with wildlife.
- lifetime experience to explore the charm of deserts
“The Golden City” – Jaisalmer is known as “The Golden City” and “The Jewel of Desert”. It is famous for its amazing fort, Havelis, Gadisar Lake, Jain Temples and for beautiful carved sand stone houses. The narrow streets and old markets makes the walk in city very attractive. The Jaisalmer Fort is one of the oldest living fort in India and display the true image of the Royalty of the city.
Day 01: Jaisalmer Railway Station (Arrive)
Upon your arrival at the Jaisalmer Railway Station, meet our tour representative assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. Later, check in at the hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore the sights and sounds of Jaisalmer & exploring the popular shopping jaunts. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 02: Jaisalmer (Sightseeing Tour)
Upon your arrival in Jaisalmer, embark on a sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer which include covering Patwaon ki Haveli and Nathmalji ki Haveli. These Jain temples are beautifully sculptured and were constructed between the 12th and 13th century; and five interconnected palaces of your own. In the late afternoon, leave by road for Khuri, which is located 45 kilometers away. Later, enjoy camel ride and watch the beautiful sunset. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 03: Jaisalmer (Departure)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out of the hotel and board the coach for your transfer to Jaisalmer Railway Station.
End of the services
|No. of Pax (Per Person Cost)||Budget Hotels||Standard Hotels|
|02 Pax||INR. 10310||INR. 11068|
|04 Pax||INR. 7305||INR. 8065|
|06 Pax||INR. 5882||INR. 6642|
* Prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
* Rates may change during the fairs & festivals time.
* Rates are in Indian Rupees.
* 02 nights / 03 days AC accommodation on twin sharing basis.
* Daily breakfast.
* All sightseeing and transfers by AC Car.
* Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
* Boat ride over Lake Pichola (sharing basis).
* Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
* Applicable taxes.
* Meals & drinks other than specified in inclusions.
* Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
* All entrances, guide charges & camera fees.
* Insurance Cover.
* Any air/train/bus fare.