- Explore the Ranthambore National Park on a Jeep Safari
- Visit Ranthambore fort
- Relish on the magical beauty or panoramic views of Ranthambore
- Spot a wide variety of wildlife such as leopard, chital, Sāmbhar,sloths, jackals, cat, wild boar and stars of Ranthambore “Bengal Tigers”
- Enjoy overnight accommodations in an air-conditioned car and 3-star hotel
- An interactive session with Naturalists
Serving as the hunting place of Maharajas of Jaipur in bygone era, Ranthambore National Park today is a major tourist destination in India. The park is listed among one of the best places in India to see the royal predators in the forest. Have an incredible and unique experience of historical richness, nature and wilds in wood by undertaking a tour to the famous Ranthambore National Park. Enjoy a natural walk while exploring the real beauty of nature, capture some of the best wild pictures and enjoy jeep/camel safari.
At Tour My India, we offer an affordable 2 nights and 3 days Jaipur Ranthambore weekend tour that your turn your boring weekend into an adventurous fun and leave you with lifetime memories.
Day 01: Jaipur – Ranthambore
In the morning, we will pick you from your desired location in Jaipur and straight away drive to Ranthambore. On arrival at Ranthambore, check-in at the wildlife resort. After Lunch, we will take you to the Ranthambore Fort. Evening is free for leisure. Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at the resort.
Day 02: Ranthambore
We will drive to the Ranthambore National Park for Wildlife Viewing in the morning and afternoon. Enjoy dinner and a night stay at the resort.
Ranthambore National Park is located in Sawai Madhopur. It is one of the biggest national parks in Rajasthan state of India. With an area of 392 km², the park is one of Project Tiger Reserves of India. Ranthambore National Park is acknowledged for holding a large population of tigers. Other wild animals found in the woods of the park include dhole, leopard, hyena, nilgai, chital, wild boar, sambar and sloth bear.
Day 03: Ranthambore – Jaipur
In the morning after breakfast, we will drive back to Jaipur. On arrival at Jaipur, we will transfer to your place.
End of the services
|No. of Pax (Per Person Cost)||Budget Hotels||Standard Hotels|
|02 Pax||INR. 10310||INR. 11068|
|04 Pax||INR. 7305||INR. 8065|
|06 Pax||INR. 5882||INR. 6642|
The Above Cost Includes:
- Accommodation on double sharing basis
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 02 times shared Jeep safari at Ranthambore park
- Park permit
- Entry fee of National Park
- Naturalist at the time of safari
- Ranthambore fort visit
- A/C transport for all transfers and intercity travel
- Toll tax, State tax, Parking
The Above Cost Doesn’t Includes:
- Any other expenses not mentioned under includes items
Note: Package not valid during Festivals and long weekend.
Above rates is not valid for Non Indian Nationals.